Home‎ > ‎Christian Pages 1‎ > ‎

Christian Galery Pages

 
 
The above is a fridge magnet selling for £2.50 on line plus p&p. Details of how to place your order coming soon. As the name suggests I had divine intervention and about 75 percent of the prayer was written then and the remaining 25 percent was developed by inspiration having had the right path way to follow from.
 
It is made up of vols 1 to 8. Buy it and use it in your prayers, believe and see for yourself your improved life just like mine.
 
My prayer for those who have purchased copies or who have received complementary copies coming soon. Please revisit this website soon. God bless.
Comments